I stand with Awani75003516 | Awani75003516 related news, polls & posts
Download Mobile App
Stand with
Awani75003516 reacted Sad @Awani75003516 13 Jul 2019 At 11:16 AM

Uttar Pradesh: 15 dead, 133 buildings collapse due to rainfall and thunderstorm

In Uttar Pradesh, since the past three days, around 15 people and 23 animals have lost their lives. As per the official, 133 buildings have been collapsed and 14 districts in the state have been affected due to rainfall and thunderstorm. The Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) has predicted that for the next four days, Lucknow will witness partly cloudy sky with few spells of rain or thundershowers. Src: https://bit.ly/2Jx67d9


That's Great

58 votes

That's Sad

53 votes

Awani75003516 stand with @RPF @Awani75003516 13 Jul 2019 At 11:17 AM
Awani75003516 stand with @BiancaDalwadi @Awani75003516 13 Jul 2019 At 11:17 AM

Ahmedabadi girl becomes the Youngest Oracle Java Developer, enters India Book of Records 2019

Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani greeted Bianca Chetanbhai Dalwadi, a 9-year-old girl who created history by getting her name listed in the India Book of Records 2019 after becoming the World's Youngest Kid to clear JAVA SE6 Certification Exam. Bianca had also cleared the JAVA Certification Exam with 85 percent in just 15 minutes when she was 7-year-old. Src: https://bit.ly/2JtcaPQ

Stay updated with latest news.


Download our 5 Star rated

Awani75003516 reacted Sad @Awani75003516 13 Jul 2019 At 11:17 AM

Andhra Pradesh: 20 Children fell sick After Consuming Mid-day Meal

At least 20 students of Ramakrishna Mission School were hospitalized yesterday after they consumed a mid-day meal in Tadepalli town of Guntur from the Akshaya Patra Foundation, which runs a school lunch program. According to hospital records, the children faced nausea, headache and vomiting. The children are stable now and no inquiry has been initiated yet. The symptoms showed a typical case of food poisoning. A similar incident occurred in Hyderabad when at least 40 children from Telangana Minority Residential School fell sick after consuming food from their hostel canteen. Src: https://bit.ly/2YOFp51


That's Great

70 votes

That's Sad

72 votes