iStandWith - Read news, make polls, give opinions & follow current affairs
Download Mobile App

Whose Yorkers are the most Deadliest?

ICC Cricket World Cup is currently going on, and the enthusiasm level of every Cricket fan is at its peak. During the tournament, we all have witnessed some breathtaking yorkers. Let us know which one is your favorite bowler who bowls woe crushing yorkers?

Jasprit Bumrah

88.89%

Mitchell Starc

6.67%

Lasith Malinga

4.44%

Railway to Install Free WI-FI in 4,791 More Stations; Current Users Exceed 2 Crore

Over two crore users logged into the railway WiFi at 1,606 stations in May and the facility of free internet would be extended to the remaining 4,791 stations within this year. Stations in tier 1 cities like Kolkata, Delhi, and Mumbai registered a greater number of user logins and data consumption than their tier 2 counterparts. The railways' bid to provide access to free WiFi at stations began from Mumbai Central. Free WiFi services are now being provided under the RailWire brand, the retail broadband initiative of RailTel.

Gulshan Grover: Having my story told in a book is very exciting

Actor Gulshan Grover says having his story told in a book is exciting yet unnerving. The biography of the 'Bad Man of Bollywood' will get published next month by Penguin. The first look of the book, "Bad Man", is out. Gulshan Grover has the knack of continuously creating a new and fresh identity, he is well known as a shape-shifter." Swati Chopra of Penguin Random House India said: "Gulshan Grover's ability to immerse himself into a role, often villainous, is legendary. Through his biography, we get a rare insight into the mind and world of the 'bad man' of Bollywood." Src- https://bit.ly/2IN9DQ7

Stay updated with latest news.

TAKE A STAND TODAY!!

Download our 5 Star rated

L&T Acquires 51.8% of Mindtree

Larsen and Toubro Ltd acquire 51.8% of shares in Mindtree Ltd, it is their first hostile takeover in the IT sector. L&T invested strategically to take control over Mindtree, first, it bought a 20.32% stake held by Café Coffee Day (CCD) founder V.G. Siddhartha and two of his firms in March. Subsequently, L&T bought an 8.58% stake from other shareholders, and this resulted in total ownership to 28.90%. L&T had issued an open letter on 17th June to the shareholders of Mindtree for selling their shares to them. 73.9% of public shareholders have sold their shares to L&T at ₹980 a share. Src- https://bit.ly/2LkctOy