I stand with প্রসেনজিৎ পোদ্দার | প্রসেনজিৎ পোদ্দার related news, polls & posts

প্রসেনজিৎ পোদ্দার @প্রসেন

Stand with
Following
Followers
Compare
প্রসেনজিৎ পোদ্দার stand with @Siddaramaiah @প্রসেন 18 May 2019 At 11:05 AM

"Pragya Thakur is 100 percent RSS, a kind of terrorist only" - Siddaramaiah

Former Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah in an interview said, "The people of India gave Mahatma Gandhi the title of Mahatma but Godse was never given such title. If people who murder such Mahatma's are called patriots, then all terrorists can be called the same. Pragya Thakur is 100 per cent RSS, a kind of terrorist only. What else can be expected from such women?"

Do you stand with @Siddaramaiah

I stand with @Siddaramaiah

73 votes

I don’t

103 votes

প্রসেনজিৎ পোদ্দার stand with @RahulGandhi @প্রসেন 18 May 2019 At 11:06 AM

"PM Modi's press conference, an unprecedented event; Let me ask him a question" - Rahul Gandhi

Congress president Rahul Gandhi said "PM Modi is accompanying Amit in a press conference, which is an unprecedented event for him. Let me ask him a question right now - MR. PM, why didn't you accepted my challenge to debate on corruption in Rafale?" Gandhi further said we closed 90 per cent doors for PM Modi and Modi himself by abusing opponents closed the remaining 10 per cent. Rahul Gandhi's statement came after when PM Modi, in his first ever press conference in five years as the PM with party chief Amit Shah, predicted his return as PM.

Do you stand with @RahulGandhi

I stand with @RahulGandhi

80 votes

I don’t

95 votes

প্রসেনজিৎ পোদ্দার stand with @RahulGandhi @প্রসেন 18 May 2019 At 11:06 AM

"Congratulations Modi Ji. Excellent Press conference!" - Rahul Gandhi took a dig at PM Modi

Congress president Rahul Gandhi tweeted "Congratulations Modi Ji. Excellent Press Conference! Showing up is half the battle. Next time Mr Shah may even allow you to answer a couple of questions. Well done!" The tweet was on the reference as PM Modi, in a press conference took no questions as Amit Shah kept replying to questions and said that the question has been answered and the PM need not answer queries on everything. However, PM Modi expressed confidence about coming back to power with an increased majority.

Do you stand with @RahulGandhi

I stand with @RahulGandhi

74 votes

I don’t

103 votes

প্রসেনজিৎ পোদ্দার doesn't stand with @BJP @প্রসেন 18 May 2019 At 11:07 AM

"Will take action against Pragya Thakur" - BJP served a show cause notice over her Godse remark

PM Modi said that Pragya Thakur's comments made about Gandhi Ji or Nathuram Godse were detrimental to society and will never be able to forgive her. BJP president Amit Shah holding a press conference with the PM Modi said that the party had served Thakur a show cause notice and asked her to reply within 10 days. The party's disciplinary committee will take appropriate action after she files a reply.

Do you stand with @BJP

I stand with @BJP

96 votes

I don’t

69 votes